Chatham Historic Dockyard Railway
AB2220/1946, 0-4-0ST, "INVICTA"

"INVICTA" was built by Andrew Barcley, Sons & Co.Ltd and delivered new to Chatham. The loco worked at Chatham until it was sold to the Severn Valley Railway in 1972. After a spell at the Severn Valley Railway, it moved firstly to the Chasewater Railway and then to Long Marston. In late 2009, the locomotive returned to Chatham and is being restored to working order.

It is believed this loco also held the name "Storm King".

Website Design & Hosting by MANS Data Services Ltd | © CHDR 2011