The locomotive was originally based at the Royal Arsenal, Woolwich and was named after Lord Raglan [British Army] who was Master-General to the Ordnance, 1852-1855.
H.M.S. LORD RAGLAN was a Abercrombe-class moniter ship.
It was built by Harland & Wolff in Goven.
The keel was laid down on the 1st December 1914 and launched on the 29th April 1915.
The ship was lost on the 20th January 1918 when it sunk.
LORD RAGLAN as delivered to Royal Woolwich Arsenal in 1871
©Unknown circa 1871