Andrew Barclay, Sons & Co. Ltd. 0-4-0ST, Works No.2220, Built 1946.
Only one ship of the Royal Navy is known to have been named H.M.S. INVICTA.
H.M.S.INVICTA, was a passenger ferry built for the Southern Railway and requisitioned on completion by the Admiralty for use as a troop ship. It was buit by William Denny & Bros. Ltd. Dumbarton as Yard No.1344. It was launched on the 14th December 1939 and completed in June 1940. The ship was decommissioned on the 9th October 1945 and returned to the Southern Railway.